Mental Health Toolbox
Online Interactive Tools
Calming Sound and Music
Printable Coping Tools
Action/ Journal Prompts
Informative and Inspiring Videos
Orchestral Music Videos
Richmond Public Library
- Call 310Mental Health Support at 310-6789 for emotional support, information, and resources specific to mental health.
- Call Bounce Back toll-free at 1-866-639-0522 for people experiencing symptoms of mild to moderate depression, low mood, or stress, with or without anxiety.
- Access online and phone support through Foundry BC for young people ages 12-24.
- Call Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre at 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) if you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including thoughts of suicide.
- Call the KUU-US Crisis Response Service at 1-800-588-8717 for culturally-aware crisis support for Indigenous people in B.C.
- Mental Health Digital Hub provides information, services, and education and awareness about mental health and substance use for adults, youth, and children.
- Heretohelp provides information about managing mental illness and maintaining good mental health, including self-management resources and screening self-tests for wellness, mood, anxiety, and risky drinking.
- https://www.psychologists.bc.ca/covid-19-resources what is the BCPA COVID-19 Psychological First Aid Service? The Psychological First Aid Service offers “Psychological First Aid” telephone calls, free of charge, to any BC resident (19+) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This service is being offered by the BC Psychological Association in partnership with the University of British Columbia.